Addressing Issues with Business Operations
Representation from a knowledgeable lawyer may also be helpful after a business in the New Jersey hospitality industry has been operating for years. The following issues may be easier to manage with the assistance of a seasoned legal professional:
- Establish a metrics system to track all costs and analyze sales, guest, and profit and loss information. Use to leverage digital marketing campaigns;
- Implement living wage compensation, benefits, and bonus incentives for hourly workers in order to build and retain staff and align their compensation incentives with those of the restaurant;
- Establishing licensing and/or operating agreements to protect and expand your brand;
- Asset purchases to expand your operations;
- Restaurant HR, employment, and ethics systems to protect you and your staff and support a healthy, professional culture.
Even during daily business operations, having professional legal and strategic guidance could facilitate a more efficient, productive, and sustainable working environment.